• On arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport, you will get your first taste of warm Sri Lankan hospitality; A representative of Tulip Holidays (Pvt) Ltd will Welcome you and transfer to Pinnawala.
The Tour in Sri Lanka begins as you check-in to the Resort and relax.
Overnight stay at the Resort in Pinnawala
After breakfast visit the “Aborigines of Ceylon” at Mahiyangana. “Sri Lanka’s indigenous inhabitants, the Veddas or Wanniyela Aettho (‘forest-dwellers’) as they call themselves, preserve a direct line of descent from the island’s original Neolithic community dating from at least 14,000 BC and probably far earlier. Veddhas are generally thought to be the ramnants of the yaksa and naga tribes of Mahavansa times. Uruwarige Wanni Aththo- considered the chief of the tribes” Overnight stay at the Resort.
• After breakfast you will be heading to an Ayurvedic Garden where the ingredients of Ayurvedic medicine are grown. There you will learn about Ayurveda and how they make the Ayurvedic Medicine by a multi-language speaking Ayurvedic Lecturer.
Furthermore, you will be getting a complimentary Ayurvedic Massage from an Ayurvedic Student and you will enjoy a Cup of Ceylon Spice Tea.
Also a traditional Sri Lankan cooking demonstration will be shown and you will get a chance to taste it as well.
Next you will be visiting The Sacred Temple of the Tooth.
Next a Kandy city tour where you can see the whole city of the World Heritage City Kandy from one point (Kandy View Point). In the evening you get a chance to visit the Gem Museum and to enjoy a Traditional Cultural Kandyan Dance. Before dinner at the Resort you will get a relaxing Foot Massage.
• After breakfast you will be heading to Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.There you can spend about 4 hours with elephants. You will get the opportunity to feed them and bath them. You can enjoy an elephant ride as well. After spending 4 hours with elephants you will be heading down to the Resort and have a short trek in the evening to capture the beautiful Sri Lankan Village Life Styles and Paddy Cultivation. A Candle Light Dinner in wooden hut in the middle of a small forest with a river flowing across
• After Breakfast you are leaving the Resort to The Charming Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya followed by a visit to Sri Lankan Gem Museum. After that you will be leaving to Nuwara Eliya via Ramboda Falls. En route visiting a Tea factory and Tea Plantation and some beautiful water falls. Nuwara Eliya, this town seems like a piece of English district. Tudor-style and Victorian homes look across the blue lake. These buildings are the other architectural monuments to the English, the Post Office, the English country house like Hill Club with its hunting pictures, mounted hunting trophies and fish, Anglican Church and private residence. The Golf course here is one of the best in Asia. Visit the Hannuman Kovil and the two popular water falls. Walking sightseeing tour of Nuwara Eliya in the evening. Dinner and Overnight Stay
Visit Horton Plains after an early breakfast. This is one of the best locations to take Nature related photos. “The rugged mountain route to the plains is a tough drive; but the hauntingly beautiful surroundings & majestic scenery will keep them enthralled throughout the journey. Horton Plains is a highland plateau comprising montane grassland and elfin forest. It is home to a large variety of endemic birds & flora. The full day nature trail covering World’s End, a scenic viewpoint with a dramatic drop & Baker’s Falls” Overnight stay.
• After breakfast you will be heading to the Most Beautiful National Park in this Emerald Island named YALA. When you visit Yala National Park you will discover this is the best place to get wild life photoghraphy. “The wild life paradise with a terrain of scrub jungle, with the sea and river as its boundaries is a National Reserve of 126,786 ha. The majestic elephant are the most famous residents at Yala, while the visitor with a sharp eye could spot leopards. The bear could be sighted in the evenings, while hundreds of shy spotted deer roam freely. Visitors can observe the jackals slinking away, monkeys at their pranks chattering away, wild boar and buffalo at their watering holes” Overnight stay at Yala.
After breakfast you will be heading to the Nature Resort in Pinnawala. This Nature resort in situated in a calm and quite surrounding of 10 acres with a gorgeous river flowing across. It is a home to several endemic birds and an ideal place for meditation. A Calypso Band will entertain you while you have your dinner at the resort with Fire Lanterns
- Airport pick and drop
- Luxurious Fully Air Condtioned Vehicle
- English speaking chauffeur-guide
- Vehicle Insurance is provided
- Accommodation on half board
- Meals and Accommodation for Chauffeur guide
- International airfare
- Entrance fees, Jeep hire costs, Trekker chargers etc..
- Lunch & beverages
- Expenses of a personal nature ( telephone calls, laundry etc.)
- Personal travel and medical insurance
- Departure airport tax
NOTE: THESE TOURS CAN BE CUSTOMIZED ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUIREMENT
FOR 2 PAX = USD 999